Thursday, July 26, 2007

Melt off already

I was under the impression that if I cut down on my drinking, the excess 10 pounds would just fly off. Umm, no, still here. I'm so fucking sick of people telling me that I haven't gained weight. I HAVE. It's my fault and I can fix it, but I am larger than I've been in a long time. My clothes, while they still technically fit, are uncomfortable and I feel like I'm busting out of them. Maybe I should join Weight Watchers? I don't know. Something needs to be done. My self esteem is going down the toilet.

4 Comments:

Blogger Peaches said...

Dude, give it some time. Pounds don't melt off. Doesn't happen that way.

10:01 PM  
Blogger Lauren Starks said...

Weight Watchers sucks. I tried it last week.

10:18 PM  
Blogger Peaches said...

Are you lifting enough? I mean I absolutely couldn't lose weight or inches doing lightweight lifting. Like that circuit training class you take wouldn't help me to lose weight at all. It would be fun, but useless.

6:27 PM  
Blogger Lee said...

No, I probably am not lifting enough. I need to work on that.

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home