Thursday, June 28, 2007

Liar, Liar

I've been downright shady lately. I know my friends don't approve of me even being friends with him anymore so instead of either, 1, listening to them because they're totally right or 2, just saying it's my life, I'll do what I want, I'm being sneaky and shady. I tell half the story. Yeah, it's true that he is one of our clients at work and I am directly involved with something that they're doing with us, but it's not the whole story. I didn't have to have a friendly banter over email that I initiated. I could of kept it businesslike. But I didn't. And so I lie. Or not really lie, but omit. And if you're not telling the whole story, are you telling a lie?

I'm embarrased but I need to get this out. I feel like people are going to think that I really am that insecure, that I really don't care about myself. And maybe I am, maybe I don't.

I feel like a dissapointment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home