Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Without even realizing it...

I went to the gym and/or ran outside for seven days in a row! I was hoping that this sudden burst of energy that I've been experiencing was from exercising. But wait, in order for that to happen, I'd have to actually have had a sudden burst of energy. Not the case. I've been extremely tired all week. Am I working out too much? Is it my diet? I've been eating relatively well save for Sangria Sunday. Speaking of which, I had it in my head that sangria was a "healthier" drink. I thought it was wine and fruit and wine is relatively lo-cal, right? Umm, yeah no. Wine, fruit and a bunch of other liquor. Maybe that's why it snuck up on me and knocked me on my ass. Or rather, knocked my glass on my white skirt. Upon further investigation, sangria has as many calories as any other fruity drink. Ugh. In this case, ignorance was bliss. I won't be doing that again.

Umm, maybe I wouldn't be so tired if I went to sleep at a normal hour and not after midnight.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brooke said...

Sangria also has a lot of sugar in it on top of the fruit. Wine always gives me a wicked hangover too.
Congrats on your gym time.

7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home