Monday, April 30, 2007

Monday, Monday

I found myself in quite a chipper mood this morning. I'm not sure why. Maybe because I went to sleep at 9:45? I think I need to succumb to the fact that I really do need 8+ hours of sleep a night.

I'm really trying to be healthier lately. It's not really working. I went to the gym at lunch and did a lot of leg stuff. I tried to do some of the heavier, more uncomfortable stuff that I normally shy away from. I might give in and join Adina at kickboxing tomorrow. (I said might!)

I feel like I have nothing interesting at all to write about. I could write about how I feel large and am not happy with my body, but I write about that all the time. I could write about how I hooked up with C once again and am probably setting myself up for unnecessary drama, but I write about that all the time. I could write about how I tried to run and just wasn't feeling it so I ran/walked instead, but I write about that all the time.

I need new material, people.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dustin said...

Maybe find another race? My answering machine doesn't ask name and number, but some other question. Right now, the question is-What's the next thing in your life that you are anticipating?

9:00 PM  
Blogger Lauren Starks said...

Yeah. Maybe a trail half-marathon, or even a tri.

You need something to focus on.

8:31 AM  
Blogger Peaches said...

Yep. Sounds like you need something new to focus on. Either a new race or event or maybe learn something new since you're not even sure you like running. Maybe get serious about Yoga or Pilates or something else...

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home