Monday, April 09, 2007

Writer's Block

In lieu of writing anything remotely interesting, I'll give you a ten things you might not know about me list.

1. My first concert was New Kids on the Block. I was ten. My second concert was Motley Crue. I was eleven. Guess I changed a lot in a year.

2. I haven't eaten red meat or pork (on purpose, I'm sure I've eaten it accidently in something) for probably 14 years.

3. I grew up in a condo where the bedroom windows were on ground level facing a big yard and some trees. The entire time I lived there I was scared that someone was would break in.

4. I played women's rugby in college. I was terrible. Despite the marathon running, I am not particularly sporty.

5. I never picked up smoking although the first time I ever smoked a cigarette, I was eleven.

6. I accidently set the trash can on fire when I was in middle school.

7. I skipped a lot of school in high school but managed to stay on the honor roll.

8. I moved from MD to Atlanta in 2002 for no reason other than I wanted to move.

9. I've been to England, Ireland, Spain, France, Italy and Canada.

10. I cannot touch my toes.

2 Comments:

Blogger Peaches said...

I knoww most of those things, but I want to know how you set a trashcan on fire.

3:36 AM  
Blogger Lee said...

I went through this little pyro phase in seventh grade. I was bored in my dad's house and started lighting paper on fire. One piece caught really quickly and it scared me and I dropped it...right into the trash can.

I told my dad that I was roasting marshmellows. :)

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home