Friday, April 27, 2007

My day yesterday

1. Rain
2. Lunch nap
3. Do not text message him
4. Fine, well he texted me first
5. Sushi
6. Sake sampler
7. Adult trivia at Johnny's pizza
8. Anchovies are gross
9. Am I the only one who didn't know what a limp biscuit was? (Do you?)
10. 2nd place!
11. Golden Tee is not as fun as bowling but fun nonetheless
12. Bouncy balls in beers
13. Chomper
14. Couches at P'cheen
15. My bed. Alone.

Oh, I forgot to include my run. But a list of 15 seems more appealing than a list of 16. But I did run a little bit. I'm going to try to run 5 or 6 miles tomorrow. I feel soft lately.

5 Comments:

Blogger Brooke said...

I knew.

8:40 AM  
Blogger Lee said...

What did you know? I'm confused.

10:03 AM  
Blogger Lee said...

Oh, the limp biscuit?

10:04 AM  
Blogger Lauren Starks said...

i know who limp bizkit is too. :)

2:36 PM  
Blogger Lee said...

But Lauren, do you know what it is? Apparently I am the only person in the world who doesn't. And I pride myself on my knowledge of obscene terms. I guess I'm slacking.

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home