Monday, April 23, 2007

Trying to keep the glass half full

Therapy is looking kind of appealing lately. I've been pretty bummed out. I always used to blame my depression on my job. I had a string of bad jobs, my last one in particular. But I'm happy with my current job, so that's not what's causing this. I don't know what is. I think I'm uspet that I don't have a boyfriend but maybe that's not the problem either. I don't know what the fucking problem is.

In an attempt to be positive, 5 good things that happened today:

1. People at work took me out to lunch for my birthday at Atkins Park.
2. I went to a new Trader Joe's that just opened and they gave me a pink balloon.
3. I went to a good pilates class.
4. I did not overeat.
5. I got some random email from this hot kickball guy. Not that I'm interested in the slightest, but it's still cool that a hot guy emailed me to say hi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home