Sunday, April 15, 2007

Blabbermouth

I have a big mouth. I can't help it. I can keep other people's secrets fine but not my own. This is why I'm so shocked that I've told so few of my friends about what happened with C. the other week. I'm still confused about him. I still like him. I tell myself that I don't, but I do. His ex-girlfriend is visiting this weekend. I don't even know how I feel about that. Jealousy, I guess. He and I are not together. It's my fault that I went to his house last week. I invited myself. I know I can't do this. I have to have a relationship. I don't know why I'm letting this turn into a f-buddy type of deal. I haven't talked/emailed/texted him since Wednesday and that in inself feels weird.

"Your heart won't heal right if you keep tearing out the sutures" - The Postal Service

Okay, the above quote is a tad dramatic for a short fling, but whateva'. My blog. Deal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home