Friday, June 15, 2007

Torn

I'm torn. And for once it's not anything hugely emotional. I'm torn between going to the mall and taking a nap. This is how life should be.

I have a good reason to be tired. I went to a circuit training class today at lunch with my co-worker Julia. Julia's husband is a personal trainer and he has these hour long circuit training classes on Fridays. It's a nice feeling to get a good workout in early in the day on Fridays so I don't have it looming overhead and instead can be torn between mindless things like shopping or napping.

My workouts have been good lately. My eating has been meh. I'm definitely doing a lot more strength training and a lot less cardio. I think my body responds well. I mean, I haven't seen any changes yet, but back a few years ago when I lost a lot of weight, I was doing mostly strength training with some cardio interspersed here and there.

I'm not going out tonight. My liver needs time to gear up for the big kickball party tomorrow. I had to email Chris about something related to work* so I asked if he was going to be at the party. I'd rather him not but I just want to know. He said he didn't know; he had some work BBQ during the day. I hpe that I'm going to spend the whole night freaking out that he's going to show up and not enjoy myself. I'm trying to tell myself now not to do that.

* I swear it was work related. Oddly enough, he's one of my company's clients.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home