Saturday, June 16, 2007

I like to survey, survey (to the tune of I like to move it, move it which is in my head).

1. You hung out with?
Emily, Adina and Erin.

2. last person you texted?
Sean in Kuwait. Lord knows how much that's going to cost me.

3. You were in a car with?
Julia from work.

4. Went to the movies with?
Jamie and Dave - we saw Knocked Up last weekend. Now my period is late (as it usually is) and I'm freaked out. Thanks Judd Aptaw.

5. Went to the mall with??
My mommy?

6. You talked to on the phone?
Fucking Comcast because my cable was out AGAIN.

7. Made you laugh?
Probably someone at work.

8. You hugged?
Dunno.

9. You cried with?
I haven't cried with someone in a long time.

WOULD YOU RATHER...

2. Be serious or be funny?::
Both

4. Die in a fire or get shot?::
Shot, it'd be quicker.

1. Sun or moon?::
moom

2. Winter or Fall?::
fall

3. Left or right?::
Left

4. Sunny or rainy?::
I like the rain

6. Where do you live?
Hotlanta baby.

8. Do you want to get married?
Someday

9. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?:
I gues twirl. I don't eat much spaghetti.

10. Do You Cook?
Sort of

IN THE LAST 72 HOURS HAVE YOU...

1. Kissed someone?
no

2. Sang?:
yes

3. Been hugged?:
no

4. Cried?:
yes

5. Like someone you can't have?:
no

6. Got scared?
nah

1 Comments:

Blogger M said...

Hi Lee,

I’ve seen you like to run! I’m from the Netherlands and running is also a hobby of mine.

I’ve developed a GPS running webpage. This webpage draws a line in Google Earth so that you can see where you have been. You also can ‘fly’ above the route by pressing ‘play’. When you have uploaded your trip you can analyze your run by means of height, heartbeat and speed graphs.

You can even put your trip on your own web log. Check mine to see how that looks like.

All these features are free and I hope you have some time to check the TTSM webpage.

There are already a lot of runners active at our page. Here’s a trip of the New York friendship run of 2006.

Regards,

Martijn

11:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home