Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Where's my motivation?

I fell asleep after work. After finally dragging myself out of my bed and putting on my gym clothes, I got in my car and drove. To Target. I just was not feeling the gym. I need to change my training schedule. It's not working for me to try to fit in two Pilates classes, a circuit training class, two short runs and a long run. It's too much and unfortunately, what's being dropped is usually one of the shorter runs. I can't train for a half marathon and only run two days a week. Sure, it's early now and I am capable of running the long runs without much training, but later on in the program, I am going to need to up my mileage.

Maybe I need to do it in the morning. I know that I hate morning work outs with a passion but maybe I can learn to like them. Or at least learn to live with them. If I ignore a morning workout, at least I have two other times in the day to get it in - lunch and after work whereas if I ignore and after work workout, I'm kind of screwed for the day.

I don't know why I'm so unmotivated.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home