Friday, July 20, 2007

I like that shirt

Oh no, the person on What not to Wear is wearing a shirt that I own. I mean before she gets the makeover. In my defense, I don't wear it often.

Speaking of clothes, I haven't bought anything that's not workout related in a really long time. Maybe it's because for the past two years I've worked in a business casual environment and just haven't had the need for so many jeans and t-shirts. But lately I haven't even bought work clothes.

I know what's fashionable. I know that I can pull off most styles. So why don't I? A part of it has to do with not having much money but I think a bigger part is that I'm unfomforable in my own skin. I can blame it on gaining weight lately, but I was uncomfortable in my skin when I was tiny. I don't know how to be comfortable. Wearing workout attire for the entire weekend doesn't help though.

But that shirt is cute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home