Sunday, December 10, 2006

Back to life

I'm back from my cruise. I can honestly say that I've never been so happy to touch down in Atlanta. Save for one drunken night, being on a boat full of senior citizens was not exactly fun. I did get all of mileage in this week though and I'm proud of that. It was hard to run on the treadmill because the boat was sort of rocky. I think I ate pretty well too. I had a piece of cake, baked alaska and a piece of pizza (and a bunch of margaritas and cheap tequila) but besides those indulgences, I was pretty heathly. It was good to get a break though from the day to day stuff. It made me appreicate my life and how much fun I really do have in Atlanta.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you're back!

5:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! You're back!

7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home