Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Back in the swing of things...

I had fun in MD. I got to see old friends, see my family and sleep. Unfortunately, my workout routine suffered. I did the 10K and then ran 3 miles through Bethesda on Monday but that was it. I'm a person that strives on routine. I am not spontaneous and I don't like interruption to the norm. So in a way, I was very glad to get back to Atlanta and get back into the swing of things. I went to the gym tonight and did a full body workout. I got there at a little bit before 8 and it was packed. I can't even imagine what this gym is going to be like after January. I have to run three 3-milers and one 6-miler this week. The best way that I've found to keep track of all this is to print out the training schedule, stick it on the fridge and highlight what I've done. I'm going to get up tomorrow and run, I think. I hope. I'm seeing a show at the Earl at night and I don't want to have to fight for a treadmill after work. Eric just sent me an email saying he's running the marathon too. This means I know at least 3 other people running it - Erin, Eric and Lauren. Cool man.

I'm only back in the swing of things for a week because I'm going on a cruise on Saturday with my mother and grandmother. I don't know what to think about this.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you run this morning?

11:04 AM  
Blogger Lee said...

Yep! Well, sort of. Read my new post.

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home