Tuesday, November 14, 2006

This week is flying by

I love that, but don't love the feeling of, "How the hell am I going to fit it all in?" I am already feeling like my clothes are tight. I'm scared to step on the scale. Now is not the time to be a gym slacker. Yesterday I did 2 miles at a 10:00 pace and then I did lower body. Actually, I did lower body first but whatever. Between tonight and Sunday, I need to fit in a 5 mile speedwork run (only 3 miles are speedwork, the other two are warm up and cool down), an easy 2 miler and an 8 miler. Also, at least two more weight sessions. Am I going to burn myself out this way? This is nothing. My mileage is nothing. 17 miles. At the height of the training period, I'm going ot be running 40 miles. I have run more than 17 before. When I was training for both half marathon's I at least got up to high twenties. What is wrong with me? Why do I feel overwhelemed?

Tonight - 5 mile speedwork
Tomorrow - at lunch - upper body. I'm going to WNDC with JL at night.
Thursday - 2 miles. I guess I can't go out. That's okay though. I need to prepare for something anyway.
Friday - lower body & abs. Death Cab concert at night if I can find someone to come with me.
Either Saturday or Sunday will be the 8 miler. Depending on what I do Friday night, I suppose.

Seems doable. The only problem is that I'm sleepy and running 5 miles is not on the top of my things I would like to do tonight list.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm jealous that you have Death Cab tickets.

10:10 PM  
Blogger Peaches said...

I don't think I know who Death Cab is...Well, I know the name of the band....Do I know their songs? I'd say I'd go but I have no idea who they are.

8:29 AM  
Blogger Lee said...

The only song you might know is "Soul Meets Body." That's really the only one that's on the radio and IMO, it's not one of the better ones. Adam is going with me and I told him to ask one of his friends that likes them, but he didn't know if the guy would want to go.

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home