Friday, November 03, 2006

Haven't had much to say

There is absolutely nothing going on right now. I spent my Friday night at the gym, at Target (where I managed to go in for a case of diet coke and come out with two sweaters,) and watching DVDs. See, my life really isn't all that interesting. I'm running a 5K tomorrow morning with Erin and some other people from kickball. It's at the Chomp & Stomp chili festival. It should be fun. I know a bunch of people that are going. It's supposed to be really cold though. I need to invest in some winter running gear. Running is a much more expensive hobby than one would think. I just dropped 90 bucks on a new pair of shoes because my not-so old ones were hurting my toe. I also need more pants and other outerwear. Not to mention sports bras. I'm sure that wearing the same ones that I've had since 1998 really isn't helping. I might as well go braless.

Well, end of boring post.

1 Comments:

Blogger epilogue said...

I'm glad to see you have this blog as well, so I don't completely lose lurkability while waiting for a new shape journal to open!

-epilogue

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home