Tuesday, October 31, 2006

TMI Tuesday

My latest obsession is reading people's blogs. I stumbled across TMI Tuesday which I guess is just a bunch of questions that you can post on your own blog that people really don't need to know the answers to. Oh well, my blog.

1. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?
2. Do you take compliments well?
3. Are you judgmental?
4. Do you like to pursue or be pursued?
5. Do you think more about the past, present or future?

1. I'm pretty quiet when I don't know anyone. Sometimes I try to talk and people just talk over me. My voice isn't very powerful. However, I can have good one on one conversations. And I'm pretty friendly if I've been drinking.

2. Yes. I say, "Thank you" and everything but it doesn't necessarily mean I believe them. I don't, however, tell the person that I don't believe them.

3. I don't think I am. My opinions of people change all the time. I can hate someone and then love them later. I don't hold grudges.

4. Persued. Absolutely. I suck at persuing. I am too afraid of rejection. Of course, that is when I want to be persued by said persuer.

5. Future. I am constantly trying to tell myself to live in the present but I am always looking towards the future. I always have something that I'm looking forward to, be it a holiday or just the next time I'm going to sleep in. When I run, I'm almost always thinking about someting that has yet to happen. Dreaming up scenarios that may or may not ever be real.

2 Comments:

Blogger Peaches said...

I'm stealing those for my blog later.

12:04 PM  
Blogger P.O.M. said...

Confession: New blogger stalker here. Love yours!

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home