Friday, October 20, 2006

Since when does it get dark so early?

I get off work at 4 on Fridays. For a long time, my favorite way to spend my Friday afternoon/early evening was to take a nap and then get up and run. After my run, I was free to do whatever. A key element in this routine was that I did not have to set my alarm. I could nap for as long as I felt like it because hey, it was Friday, the weekend. So I slept for about an hour today. Perfect. That would give me time to run my six miles and then come back and check on my tentative plans which include hanging out with a boy. Except I forgot one thing. It is officially Fall. It officially gets dark. I cannot run for an hour when the sun sets in half. Crap. This puts a severe dent in my Friday afternoon routine. I have two options as far as I can tell. One being La six miles at La Fitness and the second running them tomorrow before the Decatur Beer Festival. The first option is better because I won't be sitting around waiting for my phone to ring, at least not for an hour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home