Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Tempo run + sugar free mentos

Do not equal a fun time. I ate an entire box of sugar free mentos. I know that I shouldn't do that. I know it will tear up my stomach, but for some stupid reason, I do it anyway. I specifically tried to tell myself that I would be running 5 miles tonight and that three out of the five would be relatively faster than normal and sugar free candy is not a good idea. I did not listen to myself. I felt like I was going to throw up the entire time I was at the gym. It was horrible. I didn't run the entire 5 miles. I probably stood there straddling the treadmill for at least .25 miles. I still don't feel great. Stupid mentos. I did mange to crank out five miles though - mostly of it running. I feel like I'm getting to the point where my weekends are going to have to be 1 night in, 1 night out. I'm supposed to run 7 miles this weekend. I'm also supposed to see the Decemberists on Friday night with Jamie and then go to the Park Tavern with JL on Saturday for Halloween. It's a balancing act. I feel like I haven't seen any of my friends in a long time and I'm not even running that much now. I'm going to have to take it easy(ish) on Friday night because I don't see myself taking it easy at a Halloween party.

I am working on making my blog pretty. If nothing else, this lets teaches me a little bit about coding.

2 Comments:

Blogger Peaches said...

When you figure out how to make things pretty, teach me!!!! Mine is pink. That's about it.

7:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mine's just a template that I played with the colors and added a picture that I found on the 'net...

the family one is a little better -- i figured out how to add a calendar. :)

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home