Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Diet cokehead geek

I am disgusted with myself. I have managed to consume an entire 6-pack of diet coke in the past two days. This does not count any that I might have purchased at work. I need to stop. I just like the way it tastes and sometimes I just want a taste of something in my mouth. I never want the taste of water. I do not like that taste unless I'm working out or eating sushi. I've tried Crystal Light before but I think that's one of the causes of my ongoing stomachaches. So what do I do? I cannot drink this much diet coke. It's bad for my bones, it's bad for my teeth and it's bad for my wallet.

Here comes the geekdom. I just freaked out Jamie told me that my beloved Nano that I've been coveting will not work with my computer. It requires a 2.0 USB port and mine only has a 1.1. Sometimes I just want to rip that apple sticker off my car.*

I'm trying to eat a little less. I finally got a new battery for my scale and was not happy with the number this morning. I know what it's from; candy in the office and extra helpings of dinner. I need to stop.

* Upon further investigation, I have come to find out that the Nano will work with my old-ass computer, just slowly.

4 Comments:

Blogger Peaches said...

Would seltzer with juice be a decent replacement for diet coke for you? I used to do a 90% seltzer 10% juice ratio.

6:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(I swear, I'd posted on my blog before I read your blog) :laugh:

I don't like my current scale number either... I haven't liked the number in about 7 years. :howsad:

12:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I *LOVE* the new layout...

I was going to give you a hard time earlier about expecting more out of you ;P

9:06 PM  
Blogger Lee said...

I'm still trying to figure it out. I don't know much about coding. The header is messed up - there is a box still in there.

10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home