Monday, October 30, 2006

Baby got back?

I used to have trouble finding pants that fit well. I had a very flat, non-existant butt. Most pants that I wore gave me what I'd call "Saggy butt" or "Poopy pants" syndrome. Meaning that my pants were always way too big in the butt. This was especially the case when the pants in question were more than 1% spandex. Along with the poopy pants syndrome, my lack of a butt also meant that a lot of pants that I tried on were too long. I always found this sort of odd considering I'm kind of on the taller side. I guess this all started to change when I started running more seriously. I guess that was about a year and a half ago. Now, my pants fit well in the butt because my butt is well..bigger. But bigger in a good way. Pants are no longer too long. Baby got back is fine, but baby got back and saddlebags is not.

2 Comments:

Blogger Peaches said...

You have no saddlebags. You don't know saddlebags until you're carrying mine around.a

5:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks. now i have that stupid song stuck in my head

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home