Saturday, October 28, 2006

How did that happen?

My original plan for last night -
1. Take nap
2. Go to the gym.
3. Eat healthy dinner.
4. Meet Jamie and go to the Decemberists concert where I would have 1 maybe 2 beers.
5. Go home and get a good night sleep.

What actually ended up happening:
1. Took nap
2. Went to the gym (lower body and abs)
3. Met a drunk Erin and semi-drunk Emily at Prince of Wales.
4. Made some new friends at POW.
5. Took shots with new friends.
6. Went to Joe's on Juniper with new friends and took more shots.
7. Talked to some guy about how the shortcut keys in Quark and Indesign are different.
8. Met JL and her friend and also Adam at Smiths.
9. Ate a bunch of food when I got home.
10. Fell asleep in my clothes.

Yeah, the evening didn't exactly go according to plan.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

aren't "intellectual conversations" (i.e. shortcut differences) after a night of shots always fun?

Hope you're having a good Sunday!

2:36 PM  
Blogger Peaches said...

Your life is fun. Can I borrow it please? I never have nights like those except for when I hang out with you.

4:42 PM  
Blogger Lee said...

Lauren - I am a dork and love to talk about graphic design with people.

Adina - My life really isn't so fun. I just don't talk about the boring parts. But you are welcome to join me in my so-called fun adventures whenever you want.

12:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home