Thursday, November 09, 2006

I'm sleepy

Gym or no gym? My 10K training guide says to do an easy 2 miles tonight. However, I'm a bit worn out from my 6 miler last night so I might do it tomorrow. I need to decide one way or another because I'm cutting it dangerously close to Grey's time. I've been snacky tonight. I have cereal in the house. Snacky and cereal are not a good combo for me. Fortunately, I remembered that I bought baby carrots and have been snacking on those instead. I've been really tired lately. I don't know what it's from. I feel like my schedule is all out of whack. I wish that I could go to the gym straight after work because I think it'd help me get to bed earlier. It's just so crowded at that time. I mean, I guess it's okay if I'm just going to lift weights but if I want a treadmill, forget it. Supposedly they're opening a new LA fitness in Atlantic Station, maybe that will alleviate some of the Ansley crowds. Except that Ansley is more of a meat market than a gym sometimes.

My horoscope is telling me to clean my apartment:

The stars urge you to feather your nest. It's prime time for getting your home base in tip-top shape. With your unbeatable sense of style, your place will soon be the prime locale where you and a certain someone can gather.

Okay, I need to decide about the gym thing in the next few minutes. I took a rest day on Sunday. It's OKAY to take one today too if I need it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home