Friday, November 10, 2006

100 Things about Me

1. I like to make lists.
2. I’m a Mac snob.
3. I spend entirely too much time on the internet
4. I like beer
5. I am originally from Rockville, Maryland.
6. I get excited everytime I hear the REM song, “Don’t go back to Rockville.”
7. I own over 300 CDs but only buy MP3s now.
8. I have been to at least 15 Dave Matthews concerts
9. I was an RA my senior year of college.
10. I am extremely inflexible and can’t touch my toes.
11. I don’t like orange juice but I like oranges.
12. I majored in Art.
13. Every job that I have had has actually been related to my degree.
14. I spent a semester in London during my Junior year of college.
15. I worked at a movie theater for 4 summers during high school/college.
16. I have run 2 half marathons, 1 10K and 2 5Ks.
17. I have a hard time running without music.
18. I am currently obsessed with watching “Six Feet Under.”
19. I like to talk to people on instant messanger while I’m at work.
20. I am still good friends with a lot of people from high school.
21. I haven’t kept in touch with many people from college.
22. I like to text message when I’m drunk.
23. I have a stuffed animal bloodhound named Mr. Detective.
24. I have slept with the same blanket since I was 8.
25. People think I’m 5-10 years younger than I really am.
26. I don’t really know how to put makeup on.
27. I am addicted to diet coke.
28. I moved to Atlanta for no real reason with no job.
29. Jamie and I were roommates for 3 years.
30. I still miss my dog that died 10 years ago.
31. I’m liberal.
32. I don’t like confrontation. I shy away from it. Probably too much.
33. I can be shy.
34. I cry when I’m mad or frustrated.
35. My apartment is usually messy.
36. I like shoes.
37. I don’t like used clothes.
38. I played rugby in college but was terrible.
39. I was good at the drinking part though.
40. I’m on a kickball team.
41. I’m only slightly better than I was at rugby.
42. I have bad handwriting.
43. My hair was straight until puberty, then it got curly.
44. The same thing happened to my brother and sister.
45. I go to a lot of concerts.
46. I love chips and salsa.
47. I drive a stick shift.
48. I like taking naps. Especially after a run.
49. I’m scared of running a marathon.
50. Two of my best friends from high school are pregnant. Another has two kids.
51. I don’t like mayo.
52. I recently went to California for the first time.
53. I can spend a lot of money at Target.
54. I went through a period where all I ate for breakfast was cottage cheese, peanut butter, cereal and splenda mixed together.
55. I don’t drink enough water.
56. I’m good with directions and everyone always hands me the phone when they need to tell someone how to get somewhere.
57. My eyebrows grow really fast.
58. After the Charlottesville Half Marathon, two of my toenails fell off but they grew back.
59. I like wine but don’t know anything about it.
60. I’m not a very good cook.
61. I don’t really like cake.
62. I hate the font “Sand.”
63. I like to talk about design.
64. I’ve been to England, Ireland, Spain, France and Italy.
65. I’ve also been to Canada.
66. The first time I smoked a cigarette, I was 11. I never picked up the habit though.
67. I liked hummus before it was trendy.
68. The only person that I like to eat tapas with is my mother.
69. I fill out those dumb myspace surveys from time to time.
70. I’ve had a small stud in my nose for more than 3 years. I’ve never taken it out. It did almost fall out once and Jamie had to put it back in.
71. I don’t really like ice in my soda.
72. I take all my recyclables to Whole Foods and recycle them there.
73. I like to take baths.
74. I have a major sweet tooth.
75. I don’t eat fast food.
76. My parents got divorced when I was three.
77. My father got remarried when I was seven.
78. My stepmother owns a store that sells dog apparel.
79. I’m a “pescatarian,” meaning I eat fish but no other meat. No chicken.
80. I only eat fish because I can’t imagine life without sushi.
81. My favorite restaurant is the Whole Foods salad bar.
82. I like boiled peanuts.
83. I’ve tried internet dating.
84. I’m having a hard time coming up with any more of these.
85. I like to take pictures.
86. If you said, “draw an elephant,” I couldn’t, however if you gave me a photo of a celebrity, I could draw it pretty well.
87. I sip my shots.
88. I get made fun of for this.
89. I try to do the Yahoo crossword puzzle every day, but rarely finish it.
90. I think I’m a tomboy but all my guy friends say I’m pretty girly.
91. I watch too much MTV.
92. I don’t really have any crushes on celebrities.
93. I never seem to have any cash on me.
94. My first concert was New Kids on the Block.
95. My second concert was Motley Crue.
96. I have my ten year high school reunion in 2 weeks.
97. I have two Ipods and want a Nano.
98. I like to read.
99. I buy magazines like they’re going out of style.
100. The end.

4 Comments:

Blogger Peaches said...

That was a fun read. Random, but fun. I might have to steal that too. I admit it. I'm a thief.

I'll probably only do 50.

1:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i may steal it too --

btw, i hate running w/o music. The race that I was going to do this weekend in my hometown I've decided against because they have a "strict policy" of no headphones/music while running.

WTF?

3:55 PM  
Blogger Peaches said...

I can't run without music either. it makes me want to scream. I do a little better outside, but after about 2 miles I want to kill myself.

4:54 PM  
Blogger Lee said...

I can run about 3 miles without music if I have someone to talk to and we're outside. Lauren, that's one of my biggest fears, that a race that I've entered won't allow headphones. There's always all kinds of debate about that on the Runners World forums.

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home