Sunday, November 12, 2006

Ugh

I always get so depressed on Sunday nights. Right now it's for a kind of stupid reason. There's this girl that I know and I feel like she doesn't like me because I'm friends with a certain guy. Not exactly that she doesn't like me, but that she doesn't want me and the guy to be friends. It's stupid but it makes me feel kind of bad. I like to be liked. Not to sound cocky or anything (whatever, it's my blog), but I think I'm a pretty likeable person. It just bothers me. It's like she tries to interfere with he and I being friends because I guess there's some jealousy issue. It's just making me upset and it shouldn't. I shouldn't care. It's her issue not mine. I can be friends with whomever I please. He and I are just friends and even if anything more were ever to happen, I can do that too.

Stress relief tends to manifest itself through shopping. At least for me. It's kind of stupid because then I just stress out about not having money. I digress...

I bought a visor, running tights, a cold weather shirt and a sports bra at Dick's. I bought some work pants at Target.

2 Comments:

Blogger Peaches said...

Are we talking about someone I know? I mean the girl...Is she a particular crazy person that you drove off with on a rather recent wild and crazy evening?

4:51 PM  
Blogger Lee said...

Yes.

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home