Sunday, November 19, 2006

A lot of rambling and very little running

I was supposed to do an 8 mile long run this weekend and I just didn't. Erin and I saw Borat yesterday and then I shopped at Atlantic Station for a while and when I got home, I was tired and it was almost time to go to meet some people to see a concert. So, I decided that I would just do the long run today. I didn't really count on not getting home until 4 am and not getting to sleep until God knows when. So basically all I wanted to do today was sleep on the couch and eat a salad from Whole Foods which is, oddly enough, my go-to hangover food. I did manage to make it to the gym tonight and do some lifting. I think that I feel like I'm gaining weight because I've been neglecting weight training so much. I think I'm going to try to do a full body routine twice a week. I'm going to start getting to sleep earlier and exercising in the morning. Marathon training "officially" starts next week.

A side note - my mother told me that I shouldn't have invited Sean to my HS reunion because people might think he is my boyfriend. I said, "Why does it matter?" and she said, "You could meet someone." Now, why would I want to meet someone in DC? I live in Atlanta. I guess that's my mother's odd way of trying to get me to move back there.

A good salad, a la Miriam from work:
Spinach
Goat cheese
Cherry flavored craisins
Slivered almonds
whatever dressing - I used Paul Newman's LF Sesame Ginger.

Yummo.

1 Comments:

Blogger Peaches said...

Yay! You saw Borat. I still haven't bothered to go. I have a funny feeling it will end up being one of those see it on DVD things unless I go by myself on Thanksgiving or something.

9:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home