Thursday, November 16, 2006

So much to do!

I have so much to do tonight. I need to run 5 miles since I wimped out about it on Tuesday and only did 2.25. I also need to prepare for something that I am not ready to discuss online yet for fear of jinxing myself. The Office and Grey's are both on and I'd like to take a nap before I succumb to complete exhaustion. Going to bed at 2:30 am on a Wednesday when I have all this shit to do is not really a wise idea. Then again, when have I ever been one to have wise ideas. I hate that I can't just go to the gym now. Even if I was able to score a treadmill, there is no way that I could be on it for almost an hour without the death stares into the back of my head for exceeding the 20 minute rule. 20 minutes? What can be accomplished in 20 minutes? It would all be perfect, I would get home in time for my tv shows and do my preparation for the "thing" while I'm watching tv. I think I'm going to like working out in the morning. Maybe not tomorrow morning.

Death Cab is tomorrow! Woo hoo. Ted Leo is opening.

2 Comments:

Blogger Peaches said...

I want to know what the "thing" is...Is it an interview?!!!?!!!

Oh and I want to know who Ted Leo is.

What time are you going to workout in the AM? Do I need to make wake up calls?

8:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck on whatever you're not posting about for fear of jinxing.

8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home