Monday, November 20, 2006

Tooting my own horn

I got up at 6:35 this morning and braved the sub-arctic weather and ran 3 miles. I wore my new winter running gear and a hat and I was cold for the first half mile or so but afterwards I felt okay. I have a slight cold so my nose was running all over the place, but all in all, it was a decent run. I always thought that I liked working out at night because I like to have something to do. I'll admit it though, it is so nice to not have that obligation hanging over my head. I'm supposed to have dinner with Jamie tomorrow. I haven't hung out with him in a long time. I'm going to try to gym it in the morning again so I don't have to worry about how long we'll be out or whatever.

4 Comments:

Blogger Peaches said...

If you ever want to borrow the small and furry one, let me know. I'll be running tomorrow AM too. I'm not sure if I'll be doing it indoor or outdoor. I'll see you out there if I decide to go outdoor. Oh, wait, I can't go outdoor. I don't have any full length running pants anymore.

9:57 PM  
Blogger Lee said...

I'm going to try to go to the gym tomorrow morning and lift weights.

City Sports was having a buy one, get one 50% off sale this weekend. Don't know if they still are.

10:17 PM  
Blogger Peaches said...

I was out at 5:30-ish this morning with Stelly. I managed to run in slightly longer than capri length tights, but I need to find full length ones. SOON!!!

7:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lauren gets a liberal discount at City Sports and will, most likely, be working tonight. The BOGO sale is over, otherwise.

12:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home