Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Apprehension

The same thing happens to me everytime I go to Maryland. I'm really excited about it and then at the last minute, I get all nervous. What I am nervous about:

1. That people will think that I've gained weight and actually comment about it.
2. Because two of my best friends are really pregnant.
3. Because I've been out of high school for 10 years.
4. Because a certain person has a girlfriend and I still like him.
5. Because I'm running a 10K in the cold.
6. Because my mother will try to get me try on a million dresses and they won't fit in my normal size.
7. That there won't be any vegetarian dishes at T-giving.
8. That everyone will make a big deal out of me not eating the turkey and I don't have a good answer as to why I don't eat it.

I'm being totally weird and this doesn't have to do with marathon training. I knew this would be like a quarter about marathon training and 75% about all my other neuroses.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home