Thursday, March 01, 2007

Would you like some whine with that cheese?

I emailed him last night around 7. Haven't heard anything back. It was only last night. That's totally normal, I know it is, but it plants these seeds of doubt in my mind. Granted, I don't express them (well, except to the internet) but they are still there. And they're probably completely unfounded. And you know what, what if they're not? So what? I just hate that I can be so needy sometimes. He's probably busy with work. Or tired. Hell, I'm busy with work and tired. I think I have an email addiction. I need to realize that not everyone else does too.

Oh and just to clarify, I'm still running the marathon. I went to sleep at 9:45 last night and feel much better. I had to sacrifice my Real World obsession but it was worth it, I hope.

5 Comments:

Blogger Perpetual State said...

I am addicted to email too!!

Hope you're feeling better after your rest.

11:23 AM  
Blogger Brooke said...

ehh, they'll replay that episode another 100 times, so you'll catch it. It wasn't that good anyway.

6:48 PM  
Blogger Lauren Starks said...

GMail was down a good while for me today - I was freaking out.

8:20 PM  
Blogger Lauren Starks said...

Oh - and my link needs to be updated on the right!

8:21 PM  
Blogger Lee said...

i feel so much better after getting a good nights sleep.

lauren - link updated

7:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home