Tuesday, February 20, 2007

the bad, the good and the better

Bad - I messed something up at work that potentially could of cost us like 300 dollars.
Good - I got the company to reprint and we just have to pay for shipping.
Better - I designed these things for the CFO's side business and they came in today and she loved them. They did look nice, IMHO.

Bad - Something was wrong with the air conditioning at the gym. It was very hot.
Good - I still ran 4 miles.
Better - I did not stop at all. Sometime I jump to the side for about 20 seconds to take a drink and sort of take a rest. Lately, I haven't really had to.

Bad - I was supposed to go out with that boy on Thursday and he sent an email asking if we could reschedule for the weekend instead. I'm kind of busy this weekend.
Good - He wanted to reschedule which means that he is still interested in hanging out.
Better - I won't have to potentially miss a run and a personal problem that I'm having will be all better.

1 Comments:

Blogger Peaches said...

So far this boy gets my approval. I want details when you two finally go out.

8:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home