Monday, February 19, 2007

boy stuff

I think I like this boy. But I'm scared that if I admit that, then it will jinx it. I don't know why I act like I'm in seventh grade. I think part of me still is. He said that he was hesistant because if we were on the same kickball team and I guess things didn't work out that would be weird. (That's actually very similar to what A. said.) Which is true, I guess, but I'm willing to give it a try. Besides, he's not even on my kickball team yet. If he's worried about that, he can join a different team. And besides again, he's the one that kissed me not vice versa.

That is not shedding a good light on him, I guess, but it wasn't like that. At all. We got along really well and he asked me all about myself (unlike B, who didn't ask me a thing, who I just happened to notice took me out of his myspace top friends but left my friend JL in them.) and told me that I had beautiful skin. Kissing him did not do good things for my "beautiful skin" however, now my chin looks as if someone has taken sand paper to it.

I get so worried sometimes. I worry that if I get excited about a new guy then I'm setting myself up for dissapointment. It's not a good way to live though. I'm missing out on the butterflies because I'm too scared to let myself feel them.

3 Comments:

Blogger Peaches said...

You're supposed to get excited! Just don't let that excitement push you into being overly eager or to hide your feelings. It sounds weird, but you have to carry on like life as usual.

6:43 AM  
Blogger Peaches said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

6:43 AM  
Blogger Brooke said...

Just take your time and let things happen as they will. Enjoy those butterflies.

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home