Monday, February 19, 2007

I need to go running. I keep putting off my 12 miler. I'm thinking of putting it off indefinitely but trying to convince myself otherwise.

I have stuff to write about but I'm having trouble articulating myself. I couldn't sleep well because there was someone new in my bed but he held my hand and that made me smile. And after a while I realized that maybe there could be something with this guy, maybe this wasn't just another alcohol fueled make out session. I'm confused, it was all sort of sudden and it was late and there was alcohol involved and now I don't know what to think. But it did make me happy when I laid my head on his shoulder and he held my hand.

3 Comments:

Blogger Peaches said...

Bed or no bed...This guy sounds like a good guy. Take the whole thing one thing at a time and don't plan too much or overthink.

6:18 PM  
Blogger Lee said...

and don't text message him to see if he survived work today, right?

6:31 PM  
Blogger Peaches said...

you can text him, but only a friendly innocent text message and then STEP AWAY FROM THE PHONE!

7:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home