Wednesday, February 07, 2007

So sleepy

Not sure if I'm still recovering from my crazy weekend but I am so tired today. I had to get another soda at around 11 am, took a nap in my car at lunch and just took another nap when I got home from work. I was supposed to run 4 miles today. Yeah, I didn't go. I am just too tired. A part of me said that I'd wake up early and do it tomorrow morning, but I think I'm just going to make it up on Friday which is supposed to be my off day. My legs would probably be happier with me if I gave them a break before the 18 miles on Saturday but oh well. I'm too tired tonight. Maybe I'm coming down with a cold. I have been sort of sniffly.

I'm at the point where I just want this marathon to be over. I read an article once that says that people get like this; they imagine what life will be like when the race is over. I just feel like all I ever do anymore is run or prepare to run. Sometimes (like tonight) I just need a break. But then I start to worry that if I don't follow my plan to the T, I won't be able to do it. I've only skipped two runs, I think. Maybe just one. They've been short ones. I've done all my long ones so far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home