Monday, February 05, 2007

Can't believe it.

I ran 12 miles on Saturday afternoon and guess what? It was easy! I couldn't believe it but I really wasn't even tired when I finished. I almost thought that gmap-pedomter was wrong and that it wasn't 12 miles but when I saw that it took me over two hours, I realized that it was. I ate a Clif bar during. I wasn't even really hungry for it but I had to carry it and wanted to go into a gas station and get some Propel and didn't want them to think I stole it. This Saturday is 18 miles. I feel like 18 is the big one. There are some training plans that only go up to 18 (mine not being one of them), so I guess if I can run 18, I can run a marathon? Right??

Right.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brooke said...

absolutely!

7:57 PM  
Blogger Peaches said...

You can do it!

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home