Friday, February 02, 2007

Back to the boy drama

So, work related drama has been diminished so of course that means that boy related drama pops right back up again. I don't know why I need to have some sort of drama in my life. I guess it makes it interesting. Anyway, this is the NOT A GOOD IDEA boy who probably would not be pleased that that is how I refer to him in my blog. I don't want to go into the myriad of reasons that it's not a good idea (there's one big one in particular) but he's also one of my friends. I have an issue with that. I mean with friendships with guys becoming physical. I have very few guy friends that I have maintained a completely platonic relationship with. Well, except for my gay friends. Even then, I made out with my friend Danny once. But it never really goes from friend to relationship. It goes from friend to friend with benefits. Or from friend to awkward.

He smelled good last night. I also think he's really fucking cute. So what was I supposed to do?

3 Comments:

Blogger Perpetual State said...

Whoops!!! Been there. The trick is not to be guilt-stricken the following day...

5:55 PM  
Blogger Lee said...

What I feel guilty about is that I missed my 5 mile run yesterday so I could hang out with friends (including the guy.)

10:28 PM  
Blogger Peaches said...

He's cute. Any idea how long it will take for his situation to be "remedied"? Once that's taken care of, he's no longer "bad idea guy"

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home