Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Good and bad

Good things:

1. I start my new job tomorrow.
2. I ran .4 miles more than I was supposed to today. So I can run .4 less tomorrow. I didn't do this on purpose.
3. Cookies & Cream Tofutti Cuties.
4. Ann Taylor Loft clothes
5. I exfoliated and my face feels very soft and there are visibly less blackheads.
6. Casual Fridays.
7. The Real Chow Baby.
8. Weekend long run is only 12 miles. Haha, only.
9. My dad called me to tell me good luck tomorrow. This was rather unexpected. I talked to him last week. This definitely exceeds our usual once a month conversations.

Bad things:

1. I'm nervous about my new job.
2. Where is my period?
3. No vitamuffins at Whole Foods.
4. Target's bras. They're cheap but apparently cheap for a reason. I tried on five, they looked weird under my shirt.
5. Nothing on TV.
6. Most of my friends are in relationships and will be doing something romantic for Valentine's Day. I won't.
7. The roof of my mouth. I burned it on my lunch. It still hurts.

Okay, that's more good than bad at least.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lauren Starks said...

Good Luck!

8:16 AM  
Blogger Peaches said...

Ooh! Today's the day! Good luck.

I'm in a relationship. I doubt there will be any romance for me on V-Day.

9:26 AM  
Blogger Clink said...

Good luck!

I'm nervous about my new job, too. But we're both going to be FINE.

11:19 AM  
Blogger Perpetual State said...

I'm alone on Valentine's Day too! Last year (1st one) was Ba-rutal. Hoping for better this year! As I said before, chin up - you're not alone.

Good luck today!!

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home