Wednesday, January 31, 2007

First day is over

The first day is always the worst. Not knowing where to go when you walk in, meeting a bunch of people and promptly forgetting their names, not knowing how to log into your email, how to make an outside call or which printer to print to.

But I learned all those things (well, except people's names) today so tomorrow will be much less nerve racking. I also learned that several people like to have a drink with lunch. I liked learning that. I had a diet coke myself. I didn't think it would be a good idea to show my true colors right away.

I think that I am going to like this job.

7 Comments:

Blogger Peaches said...

Sounds good! Sounds fun too.

7:54 PM  
Blogger Lee said...

There is FREE diet coke!

7:57 PM  
Blogger Peaches said...

I want to come work there. Even if it's just for the free Diet Coke.

9:00 PM  
Blogger Lee said...

I don't know where it comes from but two people told me that it was for us to drink.

10:23 PM  
Blogger Peaches said...

Diet Coke fairy!

10:53 PM  
Blogger Lee said...

Diet coke fairy also brings a variety of sodas.

11:02 PM  
Blogger Lauren Starks said...

Free Diet Coke is a great job perk

8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home