Saturday, February 17, 2007

A beacon of safety but a pain in the ass for my friends

I've become really good at not drinking and driving as of late. The involves more of not driving rather than not drinking. I have been taking taxis or having friends drive me home. The problem occurs the next day. My car is always somewhere and I am not. So I have to have someone drive me to get it. I don't want to be the pain the ass friend who always needs a ride. But then again, I don't want to be the pain in the ass friend that always needs a ride because she lost her lisence. (That is one of those words that I can never spell, along with, ironically, exercise.)

Apparently NOT A GOOD IDEA also thinks it's not a good idea. He dropped me off at my apartment last night (hence the not having a car today) and just dropped me off. It's better that way; we should just be friends and that's it.

In more running related, this would only happen to me news, someone threw a soda at me! I was just minding my business running down North Druid Hills (a busy street) and all of a sudden my entire left side was wet. It took me a second to process what exactly happened but yeah, some asshole threw a cup of soda out his car window at me. What the hell? Who does that?

2 Comments:

Blogger Brooke said...

Are you serious?? What a complete idiot.

7:05 PM  
Blogger Lee said...

Yes. And now my Ipod is all sticky.

At least it is kind of funny and makes for a good story.

7:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home