Monday, February 26, 2007

Overwhelmed

I'm not having a good day. I'm on the verge of tears right now and it's for no particular reason aside from the fact that I feel overwhelmed. I went to the gym tonight to do 3 or 4 miles and my knees hurt so I did the elliptical instead. This marathon is overwhelming. I messed something up at work. Again. I got these folders printed and there was a big line in the middle of them. I don't know how it got there but what I really don't know is how I didn't notice. I keep messing up stupid shit like that. I'm afraid that they're going to fire me. Work is overwhelming. I just want my life back. I want consistency; I want routine. I hate change. I always have. I know it's something that I probably should work on because there is always going to be change. But change is overwhelming. New job, running more miles than ever, new boy (well, maybe), it's just making me really, really tired.

3 Comments:

Blogger Peaches said...

I'm sorry you're feeling poopy. Get some rest and do something nice for yourself.

8:33 AM  
Blogger Peaches said...

I'm sorry you're feeling poopy. Get some rest and do something nice for yourself.

8:33 AM  
Blogger Lauren Starks said...

Hope you had a better Tuesday. & don't sweat the work thing - you get a good grace period for screw ups before anyone even starts talking about firing anyone.

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home