Tuesday, October 02, 2007

To clarify the below post...

I had stopped taking my normal anti-depressant to try a new one. I hated it. HATED IT. I felt weird and antsy and kind of felt like my muscles were tensed up and couldn't relax, especially in my thighs. So I stopped. I stopped taking it and I couldn't reach the doctor. So for about 5 days, I was taking nothing. (This occured probably on a Thursday). When I finally got the doc to write a prescription for my old medicine, it took a while to kick back in.

Now I am feeling normal.

I went running. I'm working out. My mom's coming to visit this weekend. I've got a boyfriend who thinks I'm beautiful. I'll be okay.

1 Comments:

Blogger Wes said...

Sounds like your boyfriend is a wise man ;-) Glad to hear your are feeling better!

1:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home