Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Back

For a month now, most of the people I know have been making comments about the arrival of fall weather and how it couldn't get here fast enough. Crisp air, pumpkins, scarves. F that, I'd say. I'll stick with my tank tops, flip flops and pool parties, thank you very much.

But then I went running on Sunday afternoon.

It was a short run, 3 miles or so, basically all I can do now easily. I'd forgotten how exhilirating it is to run in the cool weather. No humidity, just the wind in my face. It was probably still in the 70s but it felt good.

I just got back in the game.

ING Half Marathon next March?

1 Comments:

Blogger P.O.M. said...

Sign up for the half!
I think I'm doing one in Feb. I need to have a training program for something or I will stay home and drink martinis every night.

12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home