Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Ahh, the lessons I should learn

Lesson #1: Don't drink all day after running 15 miles.
Lession #2: If you are going to ignore lesson #1, at least eat something.
Lesson #3: Learn to spell "lesson."
Lesson #4: Do not think it would be funny to have new boy give you a big hickey.
Lesson #5: Especially before a business trip.
Lesson #6: If your flight to is at Chicago is at 8, don't get to the airport at 7:20.

So yeah, my good friend basically told me that I'm drinking too much, I have a large hickey that hasn't gone away and I missed my flight to Chicago. I'm kinda bummed. Well, not about the flight part, I got another one. Not really about the hickey either, although what almost 29 year old has a hickey?

4 Comments:

Blogger Dustin said...

I accidentally gave my (pregnant) wife a hickey last week. Lotsa nice looks from co-workers I hear.

5:31 PM  
Blogger Lee said...

It's faded enough so my co-workers didn't notice. Or if they did, they didn't say anything!

6:18 PM  
Blogger Peaches said...

Hickey! I haven't had one of those in a long time.

Wait, what are you bummed about? I'm confused.

10:16 PM  
Blogger Lee said...

I haven't had a hickey since I was like 18!

I think I was bummed because someone said I was drinking too much.

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home