Monday, January 22, 2007

PMS

Ignore the previous entry. I think PMS was rearing it's ugly head. I do feel like that a lot but it's not an everyday occurance. It happens more when I am stressed out. Instead of focusing on what is really bothering me, I suddenly get obsessed with food and weight.

I wish that someone would invent a good TV show. I just want to sit around and watch TV but nothing is on. Remember when TLC did a wedding story, then a dating story and then a makeover story? That was great. The baby story is not included because that one was boring. Why did they stop doing that? Now all they show are old episodes of WTNW and 10 years younger. Who cares if the person looks 10 years younger. If I looked ten years younger, I'd probably look around 12. Speaking of which, my mother called me today to emphasize that I need to wear makeup on these interviews so I don't look so young.

I was hoping for the final two discs of 6FU to arrive, but they didn't. Is this what my life has become, sitting around writing about TV?

3 Comments:

Blogger Lauren Starks said...

Did you have your interview today?

3:43 PM  
Blogger Lee said...

Yep, I had two of them. And another on Wed! I think they went well. I can never tell.

That rhymes.

3:51 PM  
Blogger Peaches said...

Yay!!!

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home