Thursday, January 18, 2007

Frustrated

Not being offered a job, I understand. I chalk it up to someone out there being more qualified that I am. But when I interview for a job that I'm completely qualified for and then several months later see it being advertised again, I don't get it. This has happened twice recently. Am I really that bad of an interviewee? Does my portfolio really suck? What?

I'm having some problems. Aside from the normal I have no job, I have boy drama and I'm a little nutsy problems. When I go to the gym during the day, it gives me a lot of free time at night. And when I'm bored and have nothing to do, I eat. Or in last nights case, drink. I'm scared that I'm going to emerge from this unemployment thing 10 pounds heavier. Or an alcoholic. I had a drink last night because I knew that it would starve off the eating. But then I had two more. I'm not the type of person that drinks in the house, alone. I was just that bored. I have had no interaction with anyone besides through email and the checkout person at Kroger.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brooke said...

I completely understand your frustration. I have interviewed for 2 jobs lately that I really thought I'd get, but they didn't even call!!

You'll find the perfect job soon.

4:23 PM  
Blogger Peaches said...

I hate that reposting thing more than anything else in the job search. It keeps happening to me too.

If you're bored and it's not after 10:30 PM, you can always drive here and hang out. Hell, you can sleep over if you want. I don't care and Stella would love to have another human to harass into loving her. She might even give you the full facial licking to wake you up in the morning.

7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home