Monday, January 15, 2007

Get well soon

Dear Computer,

I can see the signs; your fan is always running even when you are asleep, I get the pinwheel more often than not, web pages take forever to load. Hang on! I know I haven't always been the best to you. Maxing out your memory, opening 50 million programs at once, putting you to sleep instead of shutting you off. I'll be good. I'll shut you down properly every night. I promise. Just hang on! At least until April when I can tell my father that every girl needs a new computer for the last year in her 20s. (AHH!) And besides, Eric got a new MacBook. Computer, I know you're getting old. You're at least four years old which is like 3975023 in Computer years. You can't leave me now. I need you. But I guess I should start backing up my stuff anyway. It'd be a shame to lose those 2000 songs.

Love,
Lee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home