Sunday, January 14, 2007

ABCs

Taken from Sarah.


A-Available or Single? Single. Wait, aren't those the same thing?
B-Best Friend? I have several. I have my Atlanta best friends and then my Maryland best friends and then some other ones out there too.
C-Cake or Pie? Can I have ice cream instead?
D-Drink of choice? Diet Coke.
E- Essential Item? Either my cell phone, my Ipod or my computer. God, how would I have survived 20 years ago?
F-Favorite color? Blue and pink.
G-Gummi Bears or worms? Chocolate covered gummy bears.
H-Hometown? Rockville, MD.
I-Indulgence? Diet coke. I know that normally wouldn't be considered an indulgence, but you haven't seen how much I can consume.
J-January or February? January. By February I'm itching for the springtime.
K-Kids & names? No kids that I know of.
L-Life is incomplete without? Friends
M-Marriage Date? Who knows? Not anytime in the near future, that's for sure.
N-Number of siblings? 2.
O-Oranges or Apples? Apples although I like oranges too. I always forget that I like them until I go to a Chinese restaurant and they have them with the fortune cookies and I say, "Hmmm, I really do like oranges. I should buy them more often."
P-Phobias/Fears? The usual - losing loved ones, being alone, money. I don't think I have any phobias. I don't like Palmetto bugs.
Q-Favorite Quote "I will go in this way and find my own way out." - Dave Matthews Band.
R-Reason to smile? I am about to meet some friends for Thai food.
S-Season? I really like all of them.
T-Tag three people: If you want to fill this out, consider yourself tagged.
U-Unknown fact about me: When I was seven, my fingernail fell off for no reason. It grew back though.
V-Veggie I hate: Not a big asparagus fan.
W-Worst Habit? Picking my cuticles.
X-X-rays you've had? Foot, teeth
Y-Your favorite food? I have to pick just one? Cottage cheese, it's very versatile.
Z-Zodiac? Taurus

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home