Sunday, January 14, 2007

NOT A GOOD IDEA

So, there's this guy, the NOT A GOOD IDEA guy. And so once something happened between us. Like yeah, that type of something. And even though I know it's NOT A GOOD IDEA, I still think about whether or not it would happen again because truthfully, I'd like it. But apparently, he doesn't have the same idea because everytime we hang out with our friends, someone else drives and he leaves with them. That's for the better, I know it is, but I'm lonely and things that ARE NOT A GOOD IDEA in daylight suddently seem to be a good idea at 1 am.

Not that it matters because I'm by myself. Alone.

3 Comments:

Blogger Brooke said...

Girl, that's why the rabbit was invented, so we can send "not a good idea" guy home.

11:45 AM  
Blogger Lee said...

Haha, I just have to keep reminding myself of that.

12:45 PM  
Blogger Peaches said...

I'm with the jkrunning person and I KNOW who the "not a good idea" guy is.

Or...I could choke the reason he's a bad idea to death and then we could all have a party :-)

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home