Saturday, January 20, 2007

10

I ran ten miles this afternoon. I was all like, "Ten miles, that's nothing. I ran 15 last weekend! It'll be a breeze." Umm, yeah. WRONG. It sucked. It was okay for the first half. My legs felt heavy and all little sore but not bad. I'm not exactly sure why I thought it would be a good idea to do a bunch of lunges and squats last night as I watched Grey's Anatomy. I don't know what happened but around mile 6 or so, my IT band just started bothering me and the slow burning in my quads intensified to a full on fire. Of course, at this point I came upon a huge ass hill and walked it. Eh, I did it. It's done. But 10 miles is still a very long run. Next time I won't get so cocky.

List of things that I want, but am not buying:
1. Eyebrow waxing. My eyebrows are a mess.
2. Pedicure. Not that it matter since it's winter but I like to have pretty toes. Especially when the nails are some weird purply color from running.
3. Target. Not sure what exactly I want from Target, but I can't go into Target without spending at least 40 dollars on stuff I didn't even know I needed.
4. Magazines. My addiction is suffering.

I'm about to bust out the tweezers and the Wet & Wild.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brooke said...

$40.00, you do much better than I do in Target. I spend a ridiculous amount of money in that store.

1:21 PM  
Blogger Lee said...

Oh believe me, I've spend $140 just as easily. Not good when you're going in the store for some paper towels.

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home