Saturday, January 20, 2007

Bored

I'm bored which is causing me to experiment with make up in the hopes that someone is going to call me with something great to do. That's not a Someone with a capital S, it's just anyone. I am refraining from calling Someone with a capital S (actuallly a capital A) because if he is not interested, then he is not. The problem is that I've called anyone that I want to hang out with and no one is answering their phone. A bunch of my friends are going to see Cowboy Mouth but I don't want to go to that.

My legs are sore from running the 10 miles.

I have two job interviews on Monday. I wish I had a new outfit to wear. That belongs in my previous list of things that I wish I could buy but I can't. The suit that I own (yes, THE suit, only one) has little faint pink stripes and it would be really cute with a pink shirt underneath but I only have white. Or blue.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lauren Starks said...

you should do what us with a gaggle of kiddies and a hubbie in college do, and check out Ross or TJ Maxx for something "cheap but professional"

*shrug*

9:47 PM  
Blogger Lauren Starks said...

of course, they're closed tonight...but open tomorrow :p

9:47 PM  
Blogger Peaches said...

I have a pink shirt.

11:59 AM  
Blogger Lee said...

Can I borrow it?

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home